University of Rochester Medicine to open ASC in August
The two projects cost approximately $3 million to complete. The projects are opening in the former Lakeside Memorial Hospital building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
8 Real Estate Transactions in 2014
9 Joint Venture Operating Agreement Issues That Make or Break the Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes