University of Rochester Medicine to open ASC in August
The two projects cost approximately $3 million to complete. The projects are opening in the former Lakeside Memorial Hospital building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
8 Real Estate Transactions in 2014
9 Joint Venture Operating Agreement Issues That Make or Break the Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 notes URMC acquiring two urgent care centersRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida