University of Rochester Medicine to open ASC in August
The two projects cost approximately $3 million to complete. The projects are opening in the former Lakeside Memorial Hospital building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
8 Real Estate Transactions in 2014
9 Joint Venture Operating Agreement Issues That Make or Break the Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes