University of Rochester Medicine to open ASC in August
Democrat & Chronicle report.
The two projects cost approximately $3 million to complete. The projects are opening in the former Lakeside Memorial Hospital building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
8 Real Estate Transactions in 2014
9 Joint Venture Operating Agreement Issues That Make or Break the Partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Hartford Hospital contemplates Connecticut GI Endoscopy Center acquisitionRead Now
- Lone Star Endoscopy Center underwent successful accreditation survey
- 6 legislative changes impacting ASCs — April 21, 2015
- Improve work-life balance — 7 tips
- How to use the 4 pillars of ASC lean staffing without sacrificing your A-team employees
- Healthcare reform: An expensive failure? Q&A with Dr. Stanley Feld