University of Miami to Open Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
South Florida Business Journal report.
Physicians from Bascom Palmer Eye Institute and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, the health system's core specialty facilities, will now work in Coral Gables.
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery, urgent care, health services, physical therapy, radiation oncology and diagnostic imaging.
The facility is expected to reach completion in summer 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces February Dividend
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today