University of Miami to Open Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
Physicians from Bascom Palmer Eye Institute and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, the health system's core specialty facilities, will now work in Coral Gables.
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery, urgent care, health services, physical therapy, radiation oncology and diagnostic imaging.
The facility is expected to reach completion in summer 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces February Dividend
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Percentage of office-based physicians using EHR in all 50 states: 8 states over 90%
- 8 things to know on physician practice revenue cycle management outsourcing
- Reducing the number of variables: 4 thoughts on what makes this ASC's TJR program succeed
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know