University of Miami to Open Ambulatory Care Center in 2016
Physicians from Bascom Palmer Eye Institute and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, the health system's core specialty facilities, will now work in Coral Gables.
The new facility will offer outpatient surgery, urgent care, health services, physical therapy, radiation oncology and diagnostic imaging.
The facility is expected to reach completion in summer 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Things to Know About the Current ASC Market
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces February Dividend
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?