University of Colorado Health Surgery Center to Open in November
The Coloradoan report.
The $14.5 million emergency and surgery center is hiring 96 full- and part-time physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff. The center will open in November.
UCHealth officials estimate the total $4.6 million annual payroll will have a $9.2 million economic impact in Greeley.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Healthcare M&A Dollar Volume Doubles in 2Q
New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York Plans Ambulatory Surgery Center
Hill County Memorial Hospital in Texas Purchases Majority Interest in Marble Falls ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Medical IT: Physician Practices Now Spend Over $19k Per FTE Physician
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology
- FDA Advisory Committees Recommend Approval for Vedolizumab as Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis Treatment