University of Colorado Health Surgery Center to Open in November
University of Colorado Health, a health system created in partnership with Poudre Valley Health System, is completing the final stages of the Greeley (Colo.) Emergency and Surgery Center, according to a The Coloradoan report.
The $14.5 million emergency and surgery center is hiring 96 full- and part-time physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff. The center will open in November.
UCHealth officials estimate the total $4.6 million annual payroll will have a $9.2 million economic impact in Greeley.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Healthcare M&A Dollar Volume Doubles in 2Q
New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York Plans Ambulatory Surgery Center
Hill County Memorial Hospital in Texas Purchases Majority Interest in Marble Falls ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Luke's Institute of Digestive & Liver Disease to Host International Symposium
- South Nassau Communities Hospital Earns Cancer Care Achievement Award
- 15 CPT and Coding Issues for Orthopedics and Spine
- ASCA Partners With Voyance for Surgery Center Benchmarking Program
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations