UCLA Health Sells Outpatient Surgery Center, Medical Building for $54M
Santa Monica Daily Press report.
The 50,000-square-foot facility houses the UCLA Health Surgery Center, a radiation oncology unit and UCLA department of medicine clinical offices.
The investment company intends to keep the building as a medical facility and UCLA as the tenant.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Advanced Surgery Center of Orlando Proposes Spine Surgery Center
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Apex Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center Opens in Ohio
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About