Trinitas Regional Medical Center Opens ASC
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders held a dedication ceremony on Jan. 29.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
9 Statistics on Top Performing Physicians & ASC Case Volume
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
Officials to Vote on URMC Surgery Center Proposal in February
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How to go "All-In" with ASC joint ventures — And make sure your partner is tooRead Now
- Malnourished patients more likely than morbidly obese patients to face complications after orthopedic procedures, study finds
- Somnia Anesthesia calls for anesthesiologist of the year award nominations
- Patients are becoming more aware of performance reports
- Continuing medical education platform grows to drive improved patient safety
- Dr. David C. Redd takes a cash-only approach to minor surgery