Symbion, Great Falls Clinic Partner to Open New Facility
Great Falls Tribune report.
The new facility will house a 19-bed hospital, operating rooms, a procedure room and an emergency room.
Construction is slated to begin this summer. The current building, leased from Benefis Health System, is used as a hospital and surgery center. The lease runs out in 2016. The new building is designed to address efficiency and space issues of the old building.
Symbion and Great Falls Clinic have been partnered since 2011.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Opening Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Banner Acquires, Renames Surgery Center in Arizona
ASC Company Services & Ownership: 7 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Davis Surgery Center, UC Davis Medical Center Create Affiliation AgreementRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis