Symbion Announces Promotions for Staff
Chad Baldwin has been promoted to Vice President, Acquisitions & Development. He previously served as Assistant Vice President.
Lauren Whitsett has been named Vice President, Product Line Planning. She was previously Assistant Vice President.
Adam Gleaves, previously Director of Risk & Insurance, has been appointed Assistant Vice President.
Nita Hill has been promoted from Benefits Director to Benefits Assistant Vice President.
Human Resources Coordinator Leslie Ann Sharp has been promoted to Human Resources Generalist.
Elise Gregory, Jeff Harris and Teresa Saunders have been elevated to the role of Accounting Manager. Previously, they served as Senior Accountants.
Lanie Brooks, Lynsey Goldsby, Anne Hester, Suzanne Monroe and Dennis Miruka have been promoted to Senior Accountants. They previously served as Accountants/Financial Analysts.
Symbion, headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., owns and operates a network of short stay surgical facilities, including six surgical hospitals, providing non-emergency surgical procedures across many specialties. As of January 1, 2013, the company owned and operated 62 surgical facilities in 26 states.
Learn more about Symbion.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Transactions & Valuation:
Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Majority Share of Endoscopy Center of Bucks County
Massachusetts Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points