Surgicare Opens Surgicare of Wichita in Kansas
Surgicare founder Robert Knapp, MD, and associates have opened Surgicare of Wichita, a new $7 million outpatient surgery center, according to a Wichita Business Journal report.
Surgicare's first procedure is scheduled for Feb. 14. This will mark the first time since Surgicare's founding that surgery will take place in a second location. The first center, founded in 1974, was originally known as the Minor Surgery Center of Wichita.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Karolyn Martin Joins Southeastern Surgical Center as Physician Assistant
Iowa Introduces Legislation to Establish ASC Licensing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers