Surgical Management Professionals Adds Moses Taylor Hospital, Lewis & Clark Hospital as Management Clients
"We are very happy to be selected to partner with these fine facilities, and think the relationship will be mutually beneficial and rewarding," said Mike Lipomi, president and CEO of SMP.
SMP has more than 25 years of experience in managing both hospitals and surgery centers. The company currently serves more than 20 clients in the United States and Canada.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Not-For-Profit Hospital & Physician Joint Ventures: Spotlight on Ambulatory Surgery Centers
5 Surgery Center Joint Venture Models
How Does Payer Mix Vary by Surgery Center Revenue? 18 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About