Surgical Center of Connecticut Relocates to Bridgeport
The surgery center has now officially relocated and opened in its new Bridgeport, Conn., location. The 18 physician partners include spine, orthopedic, urology, GI, general, bariatric and plastics surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Value: How Important Are CON, Out-of-Network Opportunities?
11 Joint Venture ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
Arise Healthcare to Expand: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 essential reads on ASC industry development in 2014Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open