Surgical Center of Connecticut Relocates to Bridgeport
The surgery center has now officially relocated and opened in its new Bridgeport, Conn., location. The 18 physician partners include spine, orthopedic, urology, GI, general, bariatric and plastics surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Value: How Important Are CON, Out-of-Network Opportunities?
11 Joint Venture ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
Arise Healthcare to Expand: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Paragon Group to develop MOB, ASC in Florida: 3 things to know
- Dr. Tara Talwar joins St. Anthony's at Tesson Gastroenterology Specialists
- Proposed 2017 budget addresses Medicare coinsurance for screening colonoscopy: 3 quick points
- CMS clarifies final overpayment rule: 5 things to know
- Joint Commission names Dr. Ronald Wyatt patient safety officer — 5 key notes