Surgical Center of Connecticut Relocates to Bridgeport
The surgery center has now officially relocated and opened in its new Bridgeport, Conn., location. The 18 physician partners include spine, orthopedic, urology, GI, general, bariatric and plastics surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Value: How Important Are CON, Out-of-Network Opportunities?
11 Joint Venture ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
Arise Healthcare to Expand: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights