Surgical Care Affiliates debuts new website amid continual growth
Surgical Care Affiliates launched a new website earlier this week that includes information about the company's values, mission and vision in addition to current partnerships and news.
"We designed our new website to capture the great progress we are making as a community in providing outstanding patient care, serving our physicians, partnering with health plans and health systems, and ultimately giving back to our communities," said Brian Mathis, senior vice president, strategy and payment innovation at Surgical Care Affiliates.
Surgical Care Affiliates now includes more than 190 surgical facilities, 6,000 teammates and more than 7,500 physicians who perform around 750,000 procedures in SCA facilities each year.
Most recently, SCA announced a partnership with four surgical facilities in Austin, Texas: Arise Austin Medical Center, Cedar Park Surgery Center, Stonegate Surgery Center and Hays Surgery Center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 statistics on NP, PA salary and satisfaction
- 4 strategies for ASC leaders to successfully lead a team
- UnitedHealth Group pushes back expiration date on SCA offer exchange; Medical Facilities Corp. increases surgical volume by 7.6% in FY 2016 & more — 5 notes
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology