Surgical Care Affiliates Acquires Health Inventures
As a result of the partnership, SCA is the leading provider of surgical solutions to more than 40 health system partners.
"Surgery accounts for approximately 30 percent of healthcare spending in the United States," said SCA President and CEO Andrew Hayek. "The combination of SCA and Health Inventures positions us to provide services that will reduce the overall cost of providing these critical services. We are proud to have the many dedicated Healthcare Inventures teammates joining SCA in our effort to provide surgical services in the most cost effective setting."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Recent Surgery Center Openings & Announcements
6 Tactics for ASCs to Survive in a Single Dominant Payer Market
What do ACOs Really Mean for Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)