Surgical Care Affiliates Acquires Health Inventures
As a result of the partnership, SCA is the leading provider of surgical solutions to more than 40 health system partners.
"Surgery accounts for approximately 30 percent of healthcare spending in the United States," said SCA President and CEO Andrew Hayek. "The combination of SCA and Health Inventures positions us to provide services that will reduce the overall cost of providing these critical services. We are proud to have the many dedicated Healthcare Inventures teammates joining SCA in our effort to provide surgical services in the most cost effective setting."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Recent Surgery Center Openings & Announcements
6 Tactics for ASCs to Survive in a Single Dominant Payer Market
What do ACOs Really Mean for Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know