Surgical Care Affiliates Acquires Health Inventures
As a result of the partnership, SCA is the leading provider of surgical solutions to more than 40 health system partners.
"Surgery accounts for approximately 30 percent of healthcare spending in the United States," said SCA President and CEO Andrew Hayek. "The combination of SCA and Health Inventures positions us to provide services that will reduce the overall cost of providing these critical services. We are proud to have the many dedicated Healthcare Inventures teammates joining SCA in our effort to provide surgical services in the most cost effective setting."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Recent Surgery Center Openings & Announcements
6 Tactics for ASCs to Survive in a Single Dominant Payer Market
What do ACOs Really Mean for Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends