Surgical Care Affiliates Acquires Health Inventures
As a result of the partnership, SCA is the leading provider of surgical solutions to more than 40 health system partners.
"Surgery accounts for approximately 30 percent of healthcare spending in the United States," said SCA President and CEO Andrew Hayek. "The combination of SCA and Health Inventures positions us to provide services that will reduce the overall cost of providing these critical services. We are proud to have the many dedicated Healthcare Inventures teammates joining SCA in our effort to provide surgical services in the most cost effective setting."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Recent Surgery Center Openings & Announcements
6 Tactics for ASCs to Survive in a Single Dominant Payer Market
What do ACOs Really Mean for Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CBO: ACA repeal could cause 26M to lose coverage by 2026: 6 findings
- Ortho Montana, St. Vincent Healthcare & Yellowstone Surgery Center expand outpatient services through Montana Ambulatory Care Campus: 4 highlights
- UnitedHealth Group earnings jump 56% in Q4, Optum segment drives major growth: 5 key points
- Rep. Tom Price takes heat for 6 healthcare company investments
- Trump meets with 2 Silicon Valley insiders over FDA position: 5 things to know