SurgCenter Development, Physician Partners Open Monocacy Surgery Center
The Frederick News-Post.
The surgery center offers services such as orthopedics, hand surgery, podiatry, ENT, neurosurgery and pain management.
Staci Decker, RN, CASC, serves as nurse administrator of the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Surgical Care Affiliates 1Q Financial Results: 5 Key Points
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Credit Agencies Offer Mixed Forecast for Surgery Partners Outlook Post-Symbion AcquisitionRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis