SurgCenter Development, Physician Partners Open Monocacy Surgery Center
The Frederick News-Post.
The surgery center offers services such as orthopedics, hand surgery, podiatry, ENT, neurosurgery and pain management.
Staci Decker, RN, CASC, serves as nurse administrator of the surgery center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Surgical Care Affiliates 1Q Financial Results: 5 Key Points
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about AmSurg shares hitting $72.63 average price targetRead Now
- 8 things to know about healthcare-associated infections
- Dr. David Folden develops Folden Femto Dissector: 5 key notes
- Dayton Children's $47.5M expansion includes surgery center: 4 key notes
- Global infection control market to grow 6% to 7% CAGR by 2020 & 6 more key notes
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve