Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal report.
Summit Orthopaedics CEO Adam Berry said the process of obtaining the licensing for the surgery center and adjoining recovery care suites took approximately a year, according to the report.
The new facility if located on land that Summit acquired in November 2012 for $20 million.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
AmSurg Executives Sell 26.5k Shares
How Does Physician Ownership Impact ASC Valuation? Q&A With VMG's Aaron Murski
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Wilmington Health Receives CON Approval for ASC ExpansionRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis