Summit Health Management Partners, Hackensack University Health Network plan ambulatory care center
Summit Health Management Partners and Hackensack University Health Network, both in New Jersey, have created a new partnership.
As part of the new collaboration, SHM and HackensackUHN plan to build a 50,000-square-foot ambulatory care center. The new facility would be owned by HackensackUHN and managed by SHM.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Bryn Mawr Surgery Center files form D for $175k financing
UCF College of Medicine, Florida Hospital partnership to spawn ASC
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center to build $40M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Back in business: Caryl Serbin on big challenges for ASCs & launching Serbin Medical Billing
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know