Summit Health Management Partners, Hackensack University Health Network plan ambulatory care center
Summit Health Management Partners and Hackensack University Health Network, both in New Jersey, have created a new partnership.
As part of the new collaboration, SHM and HackensackUHN plan to build a 50,000-square-foot ambulatory care center. The new facility would be owned by HackensackUHN and managed by SHM.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Bryn Mawr Surgery Center files form D for $175k financing
UCF College of Medicine, Florida Hospital partnership to spawn ASC
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center to build $40M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mindray launches product for increased visualization, needle detection in anesthesia: 3 notes
- Embarrassment may be to blame for underdiagnosis of GI conditions: 5 study insights
- Boston Scientific unveils Resolution 360 Clip; Fujifilm launches next generation endoscopy system & more: 3 GI company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Thomas E. Trouillot of Colorado Gastroenterology
- 4 things to know about Kentucky's Graves Gilbert Clinic accreditation