Summit Health Management Partners, Hackensack University Health Network plan ambulatory care center
Summit Health Management Partners and Hackensack University Health Network, both in New Jersey, have created a new partnership.
As part of the new collaboration, SHM and HackensackUHN plan to build a 50,000-square-foot ambulatory care center. The new facility would be owned by HackensackUHN and managed by SHM.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Bryn Mawr Surgery Center files form D for $175k financing
UCF College of Medicine, Florida Hospital partnership to spawn ASC
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center to build $40M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic
- Specialists in Urology AAAHC accredited: 3 things to know
- Vermont's health plan closely mimics GOP proposal: 6 key notes
- The class of '18 — AGA names 18 gastroenterologists to Future Leaders Program