Summit Health Management Partners, Hackensack University Health Network plan ambulatory care center
Summit Health Management Partners and Hackensack University Health Network, both in New Jersey, have created a new partnership.
As part of the new collaboration, SHM and HackensackUHN plan to build a 50,000-square-foot ambulatory care center. The new facility would be owned by HackensackUHN and managed by SHM.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Bryn Mawr Surgery Center files form D for $175k financing
UCF College of Medicine, Florida Hospital partnership to spawn ASC
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center to build $40M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years