Summit Health Management Partners, Hackensack University Health Network plan ambulatory care center
Summit Health Management Partners and Hackensack University Health Network, both in New Jersey, have created a new partnership.
As part of the new collaboration, SHM and HackensackUHN plan to build a 50,000-square-foot ambulatory care center. The new facility would be owned by HackensackUHN and managed by SHM.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
Bryn Mawr Surgery Center files form D for $175k financing
UCF College of Medicine, Florida Hospital partnership to spawn ASC
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center to build $40M ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights
- Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants: 4 key notes
- Top Doctor Awards honors Dr. Kevin Collier: 3 points
- AAAHC elects board officers: 4 insights