Stormont-Vail HealthCare Becomes Sole Owner of KS Surgery Center in Topeka
Stormont-Vail HealthCare, based in Topeka, Kan., has announced it is now the sole owner of ExcellENT Surgery Center in Topeka, according to a news release.
The ambulatory surgery center opened in 2008 as a joint venture between Stormont-Vail and Topeka Ear, Nose & Throat.
Under the new arrangement between the organizations, the physicians of the Topeka Ear, Nose & Throat practice will maintain exclusive use of the ASC and provide medical direction of all surgical services.
Related Articles on Joint Ventures:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor