St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
The surgery center was initially established as a joint venture between the hospital and group of local physicians. After the hospital acquires full ownership, the surgery center will become a hospital outpatient department.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Lawmakers, Organizations Call for Loosening of North Carolina CON Law
University of Minnesota to Break Ground on $160M Ambulatory Care Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes