St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
The Sheboygan Daily.
The surgery center was initially established as a joint venture between the hospital and group of local physicians. After the hospital acquires full ownership, the surgery center will become a hospital outpatient department.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Lawmakers, Organizations Call for Loosening of North Carolina CON Law
University of Minnesota to Break Ground on $160M Ambulatory Care Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Real estate considerations for ASCsRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting