St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
The Sheboygan Daily.
The surgery center was initially established as a joint venture between the hospital and group of local physicians. After the hospital acquires full ownership, the surgery center will become a hospital outpatient department.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Lawmakers, Organizations Call for Loosening of North Carolina CON Law
University of Minnesota to Break Ground on $160M Ambulatory Care Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notesRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population