St. Matthew's Pediatric Surgery Center in Kentucky Hosts First Outpatient Surgery
The first surgery has been performed at Norton Hospital's St. Matthew's Pediatric Surgery Center at Suburban in Louisville, Ky., according to a WHAS11 report.
The first outpatient procedure will be performed by Mike Brown, MD. The surgery center has four operating rooms and 19 pre- and post-op beds. Services will include otolaryngology, orthopedics, urology and general surgery, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
MemorialCare in California Forms Joint Venture With Surgical Care Affiliates
Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center