St. Mary Medical Center to Build Surgery Center in Indiana
The surgery center will take up 113,00 square feet of the new facility. Construction is estimated to reach completion in summer 2015.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
OrthoCarolina Opens $4.9M Surgery Center: 5 Key Points
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville to Expand Existing Space
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends