St. Mary Medical Center to Build Surgery Center in Indiana
Centre Daily Times report.
The surgery center will take up 113,00 square feet of the new facility. Construction is estimated to reach completion in summer 2015.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
OrthoCarolina Opens $4.9M Surgery Center: 5 Key Points
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville to Expand Existing Space
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
AmSurg Completes $2.35B Sheridan AcquisitionRead Now
- Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 Points
- Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
- Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical Integration
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change