St. Mary Medical Center to Build Surgery Center in Indiana
Centre Daily Times report.
The surgery center will take up 113,00 square feet of the new facility. Construction is estimated to reach completion in summer 2015.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Northstar Healthcare Q1 Financial Results: 5 Key Takeaways
OrthoCarolina Opens $4.9M Surgery Center: 5 Key Points
Eye Surgery Center of Nashville to Expand Existing Space
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
GE Capital gives $72M to Landmark Healthcare Facilities — 5 things to knowRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes