St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center Breaks Ground on ASCMeridian, Idaho-based St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center has broken ground on a new ambulatory surgery center, according to an ABC 6 news report.
The 30,000-square-foot facility will initially include two operating suits, with the ability to add more. The facility is expected to open in December, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
MemorialCare in California Forms Joint Venture With Surgical Care Affiliates
Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition