St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center Breaks Ground on ASC
ABC 6 news report.
The 30,000-square-foot facility will initially include two operating suits, with the ability to add more. The facility is expected to open in December, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
MemorialCare in California Forms Joint Venture With Surgical Care Affiliates
Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New Bradley ASC may move orthopedics in 2 yearsRead Now
- Inpatient utilization expected to continue dropping
- 4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisition
- New Bradley ASC may move orthopedics in 2 years
- Bridging the generational gap: Understanding older & younger surgeon perspectives
- Over-the-scope clip placement effective, safe for GI defects