St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center Breaks Ground on ASC
ABC 6 news report.
The 30,000-square-foot facility will initially include two operating suits, with the ability to add more. The facility is expected to open in December, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
MemorialCare in California Forms Joint Venture With Surgical Care Affiliates
Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New Mexico Laser Eye Center to open this springRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics