St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center Breaks Ground on ASC
The 30,000-square-foot facility will initially include two operating suits, with the ability to add more. The facility is expected to open in December, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
MemorialCare in California Forms Joint Venture With Surgical Care Affiliates
Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Bringing caregivers into the fold: 5 strategies for nurses to improve the patient experience
- The 3 healthcare issues Trump & Clinton should know heading into the election
- Physicians overestimate treatments' benefits 79% of the time: 4 points
- Digital healthcare market to increase at 15.05% CAGR by 2021 — 5 takeaways
- Tenet shares jump 3.32% — 5 notes