St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital Opens Outpatient Surgery Center
WEMU 89.1 report.
The new facility consolidates the hospital's orthopedic and non-orthopedic outpatient centers. The surgery center has nine operating rooms.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Things to Know About ASC Financial Risk & Valuation
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
4 Recent ASC Acquisitions, Mergers & Conversions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 new joint venture ASCs – March & April 2015Read Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly