St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital Opens Outpatient Surgery Center
WEMU 89.1 report.
The new facility consolidates the hospital's orthopedic and non-orthopedic outpatient centers. The surgery center has nine operating rooms.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Things to Know About ASC Financial Risk & Valuation
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
4 Recent ASC Acquisitions, Mergers & Conversions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Brookwood Medical Center sues to stop ASC constructionRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014