Spine & Pain Physicians Surgery Center Opens in Tennessee: 3 Things to Know
1. The surgery center was founded by Graf Hilgenhurst, MD, an interventional pain medicine physician and anesthesiologist. Dr. Hilgenhurst will serve as the medical director of the surgery center, in addition to his role as medical director of Precision Pain Care. He is also the president of the Tennessee Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
2. The surgery center is the first in Rutherford County to focus specifically on spine and pain treatment. The center will offer minimally invasive treatments to address conditions such as disc herniation, sciatica, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and compression fractures.
3. The surgery center is Medicare-certified and accredited by the Joint Commission. All physicians performing procedures at the center are board-certified.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014
Center for Spine Intervention to Open ASC in Georgia
Via Christi Hospital Surgery Center Nears Completion
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical names Dr. Hudson Garrett global chief clinical officer, FDA approves Gilead Sciences' new chronic HCV drug — 6 GI company key notes
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences' Epclusa for chronic HCV: 4 observations
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine appoints Dr. Charles Hogue to anesthesia professorship: 4 things to know
- Net revenue per case for 11 popular ASC specialties — Orthopedics leads the pack
- HHS proposes changes to improve Medicare appeals process: 4 notes