Spectrum Orthopaedics Breaks Ground on New ASC
The new 44,000-square foot facility will include the ASC, medical office space, MRI services and physical therapy suites. The facility is expected to reach completion in 2014.
Spectrum Orthopaedics will consolidate its four existing locations and move to the new location.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Via Christi Surgery Center Project Moves Forward
Atlanta General & Bariatric Surgery Center Opens
Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgicenter of Kansas City to Break Ground on New, Larger Facility
- Olympus Supports Initiatives in Honor of National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- AGA, ACG, ASGE: The Value of Colonoscopy
- Brightree Announces 100% of Claims Submitted During ICD-10 Testing Week Accepted
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market to Reach $6.5B by 2018