Southwestern Medical Center Breaks Ground on $4.5M Surgery Center
The Lawton Constitution.
For the past three years, the medical center has leased the 6,300-square-foot Great Plains Ambulatory Surgery Center.
The Surgery Center of Southwestern Medical Center is expected to open by July or August. The medical center hopes to offer more customer service in its new, larger facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
MEDARVA to Build Medical Hub at West Creek Medical Park
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Revenue by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MFC Announces April DividendRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA