Southwestern Medical Center Breaks Ground on $4.5M Surgery Center
The Lawton Constitution.
For the past three years, the medical center has leased the 6,300-square-foot Great Plains Ambulatory Surgery Center.
The Surgery Center of Southwestern Medical Center is expected to open by July or August. The medical center hopes to offer more customer service in its new, larger facility.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
MEDARVA to Build Medical Hub at West Creek Medical Park
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Revenue by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hospital of Central Connecticut Awaiting Approval to Open Orthopedic ASC After Inpatient OR ClosingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers