South Carolina Supreme Court Rules in Favor of CON Program Despite Lack of Funds
WLTX 19 report.
The court did not specify how the state department of health would secure the funds needed to run the program.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Banner Acquires, Renames Surgery Center in Arizona
AmSurg Stock Price Target Rises to $55
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reportsRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala