Sonoma Valley Hospital Starts Construction on Facility to House Surgery Center
The price tag for the project has crept up to $39 million, from an original estimate of $35 million. In 2009, administrators projected the entire Measure P bond measure would cover the construction expense, but it was acknowledged at a recent board meeting that the hospital must raise another $7 million.
For now, the project is "full speed ahead," according to CEO Kelly Mather.
Related Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
Fairview Health Services, University Plan $182M Surgery Center
Wisconsin's ThedaCare Facility to Include Shawano Surgery Center
Erlanger Health System Makes Surgical Improvements to Draw Departing Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About