Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
The ambulatory surgical facility will offer solely outpatient services. Ryan Hope, MD, is the board president for this new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians