Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
Idaho State Journal report.
The ambulatory surgical facility will offer solely outpatient services. Ryan Hope, MD, is the board president for this new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 recent orthopedics-driven ASC plans & openingsRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes