Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
The ambulatory surgical facility will offer solely outpatient services. Ryan Hope, MD, is the board president for this new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways
- Pain Con Pain Consultants at Piedmont receives accreditation: 3 takeaways
- Obalon Therapeutics 3 balloon capsule system safe, effective for obesity treatment: 5 takeaways