Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
Idaho State Journal report.
The ambulatory surgical facility will offer solely outpatient services. Ryan Hope, MD, is the board president for this new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CRMC completes 1st phase of $13M surgical expansion projectRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds