Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
The ambulatory surgical facility will offer solely outpatient services. Ryan Hope, MD, is the board president for this new ASC.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare to Develop River Valley ASC in Connecticut
5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations
Hays Surgery Center Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Medicaid gap could claim 600,000+ veterans: 4 takeaways
- Bundled payment methodology model in the ambulatory setting with commercially insured in California, 2009- 2015
- CarePoint Health sues Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield for $76M in unpaid claims: 6 things to know
- Valley Baptist Medical Center earns Joint Commission seal: 3 things to know
- Cigna expanding telemedicine coverage: 3 things to know