Sisters of Charity Hospital Plans $3.5M Surgery Center on Cheektowaga Campus
The project would involve the relocation of an Amherst surgery center to a space on the hospital's campus.
The second-floor space will be expanded by 2,090 square feet. The surgery center will include nine pre- and postoperative holding areas and three operating rooms.
Demolition for the project could begin as early as next month.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PSH learning collaborative reports positive outcomes after phase 1: 6 things to know
- The state of IPAs: The answer to the ACA or prolonging the march to employment?
- American Epilepsy Society provides updated guideline to help physicians treat patients — 5 facts
- Patients face higher mortality risk if nurses care for 7+ patients: 3 takeaways
- Hawaii Department of Health improves vital records online ordering: 5 takeaways