Sisters of Charity Hospital Plans $3.5M Surgery Center on Cheektowaga Campus
The project would involve the relocation of an Amherst surgery center to a space on the hospital's campus.
The second-floor space will be expanded by 2,090 square feet. The surgery center will include nine pre- and postoperative holding areas and three operating rooms.
Demolition for the project could begin as early as next month.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?