Sisters of Charity Hospital Plans $3.5M Surgery Center on Cheektowaga Campus
The Buffalo News.
The project would involve the relocation of an Amherst surgery center to a space on the hospital's campus.
The second-floor space will be expanded by 2,090 square feet. The surgery center will include nine pre- and postoperative holding areas and three operating rooms.
Demolition for the project could begin as early as next month.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014