Sisters of Charity Hospital Plans $3.5M Surgery Center on Cheektowaga Campus
The Buffalo News.
The project would involve the relocation of an Amherst surgery center to a space on the hospital's campus.
The second-floor space will be expanded by 2,090 square feet. The surgery center will include nine pre- and postoperative holding areas and three operating rooms.
Demolition for the project could begin as early as next month.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Health system standoff: Kaleida Health ASC project approved after revoteRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly