Sisters of Charity Hospital Plans $3.5M Surgery Center on Cheektowaga Campus
The Buffalo News.
The project would involve the relocation of an Amherst surgery center to a space on the hospital's campus.
The second-floor space will be expanded by 2,090 square feet. The surgery center will include nine pre- and postoperative holding areas and three operating rooms.
Demolition for the project could begin as early as next month.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Upsides and downsides to m-health: Dr. Kevin Biese speaks about new app TouchCareRead Now
- How to go "All-In" with ASC joint ventures — And make sure your partner is too
- Memorial Health to fully acquire Ohio surgery center
- CON reform legislation introduced in South Carolina
- The best & worst states for physicians to practice
- Medical Facilities Corporation releases 2014 report: 3 things to know