Sisters of Charity Hospital Plans $3.5M Surgery Center on Cheektowaga Campus
The project would involve the relocation of an Amherst surgery center to a space on the hospital's campus.
The second-floor space will be expanded by 2,090 square feet. The surgery center will include nine pre- and postoperative holding areas and three operating rooms.
Demolition for the project could begin as early as next month.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes