Selling a Medical Practice to a Hospital: 5 Advantages
Physicians Practice report, Aubrey Westgate, discusses the advantages of selling a medical practice to a hospital or health system.
Here are the benefits:
1. Stability in uncertain times.
2. New technology and technology assistance.
3. Participation in new reimbursement models.
4. Fewer administrative burdens.
5. Better benefits for staff.
More Articles on Practice Management:3 Points on Understanding Patient Loyalty
10 Ways to Solve Differences During Clinical & Administrative Meetings
Will There Be More Scrutiny on Physicians With Large Medicare Payments?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transaction tip of the day: defining reserved powersRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why