Scottsdale Healthcare & Sovereign Healthcare Acquire Majority Ownership of Arizona's Biltmore Surgical Center
The transaction allows Scottsdale Healthcare to expand patient access to off-campus outpatient surgery services and strengthen alignment with physicians.
Biltmore Surgical Center opened in late 2010, and Scottsdale Healthcare, through its joint venture with Sovereign, has been a minority partner. Through this transaction, the Scottsdale Healthcare/Sovereign joint venture will now have three majority-owned outpatient surgery centers.
Biltmore Surgical Center will continue to be owned in partnership with almost 25 physician specialists.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Surgery Center Openings & Approvals in CON States
First Surgical Partners Intends to Go Private
Connecticut's Middlesex Hospital to Acquire Nearby GI-Driven ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Birmingham Outpatient Surgery Center files for $460k financingRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients