Scottsdale Healthcare & Sovereign Healthcare Acquire Majority Ownership of Arizona's Biltmore Surgical Center
Business Wire report.
The transaction allows Scottsdale Healthcare to expand patient access to off-campus outpatient surgery services and strengthen alignment with physicians.
Biltmore Surgical Center opened in late 2010, and Scottsdale Healthcare, through its joint venture with Sovereign, has been a minority partner. Through this transaction, the Scottsdale Healthcare/Sovereign joint venture will now have three majority-owned outpatient surgery centers.
Biltmore Surgical Center will continue to be owned in partnership with almost 25 physician specialists.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Surgery Center Openings & Approvals in CON States
First Surgical Partners Intends to Go Private
Connecticut's Middlesex Hospital to Acquire Nearby GI-Driven ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists to open surgery centerRead Now
- AmSurg price target set a $65, MFC dividend, Tenet Healthcare receives 'B' credit rating & more – 5 ASC company key notes
- Augmenting a gas naturally in our bodies fights RSV infection
- Outpatient cancer care "booming" in New Jersey — 5 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher of Gastroenterology Consultants of South Jersey
- $43B by 2019: 6 key trends in the global endoscopy market