SCA Stock Price Rises 15%
ABC News report.
The company is selling 7.9 million shares for $188.6 million, while the remaining stocks of the total 9.8 million to be sold will be sold by company shareholders.
SCA shares are currently trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market with the ticker symbol SCAI.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Johnson City Medical Center Debuts New $63M Surgery Center
Amsurg EVP Sells 1.5k Shares
What to Consider Before Selling an ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT
- The Changing Healthcare Environment & Gastroenterologists: Q&A With Dr. Edwin Levine
- ASC vs. HOPD Cost Compare in Virginia: 13 Statistics
- SourceMedical Names Ann Geier Vice President-Clinical Informatics
- 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – Northstar Healthcare, Physicians Endoscopy, USPI & More