Sansum Clinic, Towbes Group Break Ground on New Outpatient Surgical CenterToday, Sansum Clinic and Towbes Group will break ground on the 60,000-square-foot, multispecialty Sansum Clinic Foothill Medical Center in Santa Barbara, Calif., according to a report by the Santa Barbara Independent.
The center will include an ambulatory surgery center, medical offices and the Sansum Eye Care Center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 Statistics on ASC Liquidity
Merritt Healthcare Partners With Orthopedic Associates of Central Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Center
North Carolina Bill Would Make Opening Physician-Owned ASCs Easier
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition