Sansum Clinic to open Foothill Surgery Center, hires ASC leadership
The surgery center will be called the Foothill Surgery Center at Sansum Clinic. It will be housed in the new Sansum facility, which is comprised of two buildings totaling 60,000 square feet. The surgery center has four operating rooms and one procedure room.
John Keating, MD, will serve as the surgery center's medical director. Karen Neary, RN, BSN, will serve as the ASC's director of nursing. Aniko Kim will lead the center as director of operations.
The ASC is expected to open its doors this summer.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Market Warfare: 4 ASC Projects Contested in 2014
6 Must-Reads for ASC Physicians Planning to Take on a Joint Venture Partner
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic