Sansum Clinic to open Foothill Surgery Center, hires ASC leadership
The surgery center will be called the Foothill Surgery Center at Sansum Clinic. It will be housed in the new Sansum facility, which is comprised of two buildings totaling 60,000 square feet. The surgery center has four operating rooms and one procedure room.
John Keating, MD, will serve as the surgery center's medical director. Karen Neary, RN, BSN, will serve as the ASC's director of nursing. Aniko Kim will lead the center as director of operations.
The ASC is expected to open its doors this summer.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Market Warfare: 4 ASC Projects Contested in 2014
6 Must-Reads for ASC Physicians Planning to Take on a Joint Venture Partner
3 Recent ASC Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes