Sanders Trust Acquires $13M Kyle Medical Plaza, Including Hays Surgery CenterThe $13 million, 42,000-square-foot Kyle Medical Plaza, which includes the recently opened Hays Surgery Center, has been acquired by Sanders Trust, a Birmingham, Ala.-based medical real estate investment firm, according to an AL report.
Hays Surgery Center is the largest tenant of the Kyle Medical Plaza. The medical plaza also includes physician practices, physical therapy and an MRI testing center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Inova Lorton Healthplex Opens, Includes ASC
WNY Medical Management Completes ASC in Buffalo
9 New ASC Announcements or Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center