San Antonio Orthopaedic Group Remodels ASC for More ORs
The group consolidated waiting areas and expanded the number of operating rooms at the center. There are now eight operating rooms at the center and two treatment rooms. The group also replaced old medical equipment with new high-definition apparatuses, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
The Importance of ASC Data Transparency
From Provider Collaboration to Coding & Billing: How to Successfully Bring Bundled Payments to ASCs
CON in the ASC Industry: A Brief History & Analysis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies