Saint Alphonsus Health in Idaho Opens ASC, Plans 2 More
Saint Alphonsus Health System, based in Nampa, Idaho, has opened its first outpatient surgery center, according to an Idaho Statesman report.
In addition to this facility, Saint Alphonsus Health plans to open two more ambulatory facilities within the next 15 months. The centers will be managed by Surgical Care Affiliates.
More Articles on Transactions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers