Rockefeller Group's The Green at Florham Park to Include ASC
The facility will include an ambulatory surgery center, medical office space and radiology services.
Rockefeller Group has announced that Summit Medical Group will occupy the new building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Steps for ASCs Considering Majority Ownership Sale
4 Recent Joint Venture ASCs
12 Statistics on Average Long-Term Debt at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas Medical Association names Dr. Carlos Cardenas president-elect: 3 points
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta technology: 5 things to know
- Boston Scientific's net sales of $1.96B in Q1 2016: 7 key notes
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine names Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld education research director: 3 notes
- CMS publishes final fire safety updates for healthcare facilities, including ASCs: 4 key provisions