Rockefeller Group's The Green at Florham Park to Include ASC
The facility will include an ambulatory surgery center, medical office space and radiology services.
Rockefeller Group has announced that Summit Medical Group will occupy the new building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Steps for ASCs Considering Majority Ownership Sale
4 Recent Joint Venture ASCs
12 Statistics on Average Long-Term Debt at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know