Rockefeller Group's The Green at Florham Park to Include ASC
The facility will include an ambulatory surgery center, medical office space and radiology services.
Rockefeller Group has announced that Summit Medical Group will occupy the new building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Steps for ASCs Considering Majority Ownership Sale
4 Recent Joint Venture ASCs
12 Statistics on Average Long-Term Debt at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Banner Acquires, Renames Surgery Center in ArizonaRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine