Rockefeller Group's The Green at Florham Park to Include ASC
The facility will include an ambulatory surgery center, medical office space and radiology services.
Rockefeller Group has announced that Summit Medical Group will occupy the new building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Steps for ASCs Considering Majority Ownership Sale
4 Recent Joint Venture ASCs
12 Statistics on Average Long-Term Debt at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
SEC issues first-ever guidance for privately held company M&ARead Now
- 14 ASC joint venture benefits & challenges
- Inpatient utilization expected to continue dropping
- 4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisition
- New Bradley ASC may move orthopedics in 2 years
- Bridging the generational gap: Understanding older & younger surgeon perspectives