Rockefeller Group's The Green at Florham Park to Include ASC
The facility will include an ambulatory surgery center, medical office space and radiology services.
Rockefeller Group has announced that Summit Medical Group will occupy the new building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Steps for ASCs Considering Majority Ownership Sale
4 Recent Joint Venture ASCs
12 Statistics on Average Long-Term Debt at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Northstar Healthcare to list common shares on U.S. national exchangeRead Now
- 4 ASCs with effective purchasing strategies
- Temple University School of Medicine appoints Dr. Marshall Ki Lee assistant professor of anesthesiology
- California set to pass standards bill for surgical technicians
- 4 strategies for adapting your team to change
- 4 questions to ask about managed care before joint-venturing