Rochester Ambulatory Surgery Center in New York Opens
The $12 million facility was announced last year in conjunction with Rochester General Health System's purchase of Linden Oaks Medical Campus. The new center is 29,000 square feet and will include the same staff that previously operated Lattimore Surgicenter in Rochester, N.Y.
The facility has six operating rooms and two minor procedure rooms, according to the report. There are 45 physicians who use the center, and that number is expected to grow. The first patient will be treated there on Oct. 22.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
How to Make Your Surgery Center a Physician Magnet: Q&A With Administrator Kimble Hatridge
Clinical Trends in Ophthalmology in ASCs: 3 Physicians Discuss
100 Surgery Center Benchmarks & Statistics to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup