Robotic Surgery Center Added to St. Elizabeth Health Center in OhioHumility of Mary Health Partners opened its new St. Elizabeth Robotic Surgery Center this week, located on the top floor of the St. Elizabeth Health Center in Youngstown, Ohio, according to a PR Web release.
Various minimally-invasive robotic surgeries will be available at the center, including urological, gynecological, general and thoracic procedures.
The renovation of the unit cost about $125,000 and was designed to anticipate growth of the center's robotic surgery program.
More Articles on Robotic Surgery:
Robotic Surgery Costs More, Has Same Complication Rate
miVIP Surgery Adds Updated da Vinci Robotic Surgical Equipment
Robotic Technology on the Horizon for ASCs: Q&A With Drs. Adam Ramin & Isaac Verbukh
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug