Roanoke Valley Center for Sight Seeks Approval for Third OR
The Roanoke Times.
The center currently has a two-operating room surgery center. The new OR would be built in Roanoke, Va., near to the planned Vistar Eye Center clinic.
If the center receives a certificate of need, the project will cost an estimated $350,000. The new facility is expected to open in January 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg CEO Sells 3k Shares
7 Recent Eye surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer AgreementRead Now
- 5 Common Mistakes That Cause Small Businesses to Fail
- At the Forefront of Bundled Payments & Clinical Quality: Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute
- 13 Orthopedics-Driven ASCs That Are 10,000+ Square Feet
- Young Gastroenterologists: The Essential Skills to Thrive in Healthcare Today
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award