Roanoke Valley Center for Sight Seeks Approval for Third OR
The Roanoke Times.
The center currently has a two-operating room surgery center. The new OR would be built in Roanoke, Va., near to the planned Vistar Eye Center clinic.
If the center receives a certificate of need, the project will cost an estimated $350,000. The new facility is expected to open in January 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg CEO Sells 3k Shares
7 Recent Eye surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies