Restoration Eye Care to Open ASC in Missouri
The practice has been in its current location since 2001. The practice broke ground on the new facility in response to growing patient demand, according to the report.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg Shares Rise in Value After $2.35B Sheridan Deal Announcement
N.Y. Physicians Receive Approval for Pain Management ASC
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center