Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
"Our specialty is bringing highly successful surgeons together with highly successful hospitals in a way that ensures long-term mutual success," said Regent CEO Tom Mallon. "Eighteen of our 24 ambulatory surgery center partners in the U.S. and Europe have now entered into joint ventures with leading hospitals."
Located in the heart of Santa Rosa, California, Advanced Surgery Institute opened in 2010. Its 19 physician partners specialize in ENT, orthopedic and spine surgery, pain management, cardiology and podiatry. The center is exploring opportunities to add additional specialties including GI, endoscopy and urology.
Founded in 1950, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is part of the Sisters of St. Joseph Health System. The hospital is a 278-bed acute care facility providing a wide range of specialty services.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Craig Gordon of Houston Gastroenterology Associates
- Olympus releases new version of SONICBEAT device, EndoChoice shares drop 7.61% & more – 4 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Dr. Xiangtian Hu joins Springfield Hospital: 3 points
- 10 best & worst states for physicians practices
- More young adults diagnosed with colon cancer — 5 takeaways