Regent Surgical Health Structures Joint Venture With St. Joseph Health System and Advanced Surgery Institute
"Our specialty is bringing highly successful surgeons together with highly successful hospitals in a way that ensures long-term mutual success," said Regent CEO Tom Mallon. "Eighteen of our 24 ambulatory surgery center partners in the U.S. and Europe have now entered into joint ventures with leading hospitals."
Located in the heart of Santa Rosa, California, Advanced Surgery Institute opened in 2010. Its 19 physician partners specialize in ENT, orthopedic and spine surgery, pain management, cardiology and podiatry. The center is exploring opportunities to add additional specialties including GI, endoscopy and urology.
Founded in 1950, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is part of the Sisters of St. Joseph Health System. The hospital is a 278-bed acute care facility providing a wide range of specialty services.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Aug. 25, 2016
- The need for effective infection & outcome metrics to propel the ASC industry forward
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights