Regent Surgical Health, Plaza ASC Physicians & Providence Portland Medical Center to Open Joint Venture Surgery Center
Regent Surgical Health, a Westchester, Ill.-based ambulatory surgery center development and management company, has announced that it will develop an ASC with 26 physician partners of Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Center and Providence Portland Medical Center.
Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Center, expected to open in the summer of 2014, will be located on the Providence Portland Medical Center campus. The ASC will offer general surgery, endoscopy, ENT, pain management, urology and podiatry services.
Providence Portland Medical Center campus is a part of the Providence Health & Services network.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Wentworth-Douglass Health System to Open New Hampshire ASC
8 Statistics on ASC Operating Expenses per Case
5 Recent ASC Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Kansas physicians developing freestanding surgery, heart centerRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Douglas Faigel of Mayo Clinic
- Continuous PPI use increases risk of C. Diff recurrence, study finds
- Dr. Claude Brunson receives 2015 Diversity Educator of the Year award
- 3 things to know about healthcare informatics and its adoption
- GI practice 10 years from now: 5 gastroenterologists forecast the future of the specialty