Regent Surgical Health, Plaza ASC Physicians & Providence Portland Medical Center to Open Joint Venture Surgery Center
Regent Surgical Health, a Westchester, Ill.-based ambulatory surgery center development and management company, has announced that it will develop an ASC with 26 physician partners of Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Center and Providence Portland Medical Center.
Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Center, expected to open in the summer of 2014, will be located on the Providence Portland Medical Center campus. The ASC will offer general surgery, endoscopy, ENT, pain management, urology and podiatry services.
Providence Portland Medical Center campus is a part of the Providence Health & Services network.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Wentworth-Douglass Health System to Open New Hampshire ASC
8 Statistics on ASC Operating Expenses per Case
5 Recent ASC Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About