Regent Surgical Health, Plaza ASC Physicians & Providence Portland Medical Center to Open Joint Venture Surgery Center
Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Center, expected to open in the summer of 2014, will be located on the Providence Portland Medical Center campus. The ASC will offer general surgery, endoscopy, ENT, pain management, urology and podiatry services.
Providence Portland Medical Center campus is a part of the Providence Health & Services network.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Wentworth-Douglass Health System to Open New Hampshire ASC
8 Statistics on ASC Operating Expenses per Case
5 Recent ASC Mergers & Acquisitions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states