Recently Opened $300M Buffalo Medical Facility Houses Surgery Center
The 10-story, $300 million Gates Vascular Institute/Clinical and Translational Research Center, which just opened in Buffalo, N.Y., houses a surgery center as well as research labs and a business incubator, according to an Innovation Trail report.
Kaleida Health collaborated with the University of Buffalo on the project. Located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, the building will also help recruit prestigious researchers and physicians to the area, according to Timothy Murphy, director of the Clinical and Translational Research Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Buffalo Surgery Center Files Certificate of Need to Add Ophthalmology
North Carolina's Watauga Eye Surgery Center Merges With Graystone Eye
PA Health System Awaits Vote on Exception to Build New Frankford Surgery Center, Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center