Provident Bank Foundation Donates $15k to Trinitas Regional Medical Center ASC
report from NJ.com.
Provident Bank Foundation donated $15,000 to the project in support of a planned 4,000-square-foot surgery center. The center is scheduled to open in February and include multiple specialties.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
The Future of Spine Surgery at ASCs: Q&A With Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock
12 Statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Center Revenue Cycle Management
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities