Premier Surgery Center of Louisville Physicians to Relocate to New $6M Facility
The surgeons of Premier Surgery Center of Louisville, a Surgical Care Affiliates facility, plan to leave their downtown location for a new $6 million facility currently under construction, according to a Louisville Business First report.
Louisville-based Faulkner Real Estate Corp is developing the facility adjacent to Jewish Hospital Medical Center Northeast, according to executive vice president and CEO Bryan Kiesewetter.
Learn more about Surgical Care Affiliates.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Johnson Memorial to Open New Surgery Center at End of April
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces Dividend
New MD Surgery Center Set to Open in Fort Meade
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU