Premier Surgery Center of Louisville Physicians to Relocate to New $6M Facility
Louisville-based Faulkner Real Estate Corp is developing the facility adjacent to Jewish Hospital Medical Center Northeast, according to executive vice president and CEO Bryan Kiesewetter.
Learn more about Surgical Care Affiliates.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Johnson Memorial to Open New Surgery Center at End of April
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces Dividend
New MD Surgery Center Set to Open in Fort Meade
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About