Precinct Line Ambulatory Surgery Center Opens in Texas
opened the Precinct Line Ambulatory Surgery Center in Hurst, Texas.
The new center is part of the company's strategic center launches in select states, including Texas. David Wood, CEO of Physician Partners of America, said the company's goal is to build the new center and ancillary services into a business model that puts the quality and physician-patient relationship first.
More Articles on Practice Management:
4 Key Factors Affecting Physician Professional Satisfaction
Physician Malpractice Premiums Drop 1.9%
4 Key Tools for Payer Negotiations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- OIG: HIPAA Is Not Being Fully Enforced
- 5 Reasons to Get Accredited by The Joint Commission
- How to Increase Practice Reimbursement: Increased Patients, Increased Cash-Flow
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic