Precinct Line Ambulatory Surgery Center Opens in Texas
The new center is part of the company's strategic center launches in select states, including Texas. David Wood, CEO of Physician Partners of America, said the company's goal is to build the new center and ancillary services into a business model that puts the quality and physician-patient relationship first.
More Articles on Practice Management:
4 Key Factors Affecting Physician Professional Satisfaction
Physician Malpractice Premiums Drop 1.9%
4 Key Tools for Payer Negotiations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- President Trump delays CMS bundles implementation by 60 days: 4 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shahab Aftahi of Estrella Gastroenterology
- AAAHC accredits Sacramento Heart ASC
- Versant Ventures launches Jecure Therapeutics: 4 key notes
- Study associates Barrett's esophagus with early-stage GI cancers: 3 study insights