Precinct Line Ambulatory Surgery Center Opens in Texas
The new center is part of the company's strategic center launches in select states, including Texas. David Wood, CEO of Physician Partners of America, said the company's goal is to build the new center and ancillary services into a business model that puts the quality and physician-patient relationship first.
More Articles on Practice Management:
4 Key Factors Affecting Physician Professional Satisfaction
Physician Malpractice Premiums Drop 1.9%
4 Key Tools for Payer Negotiations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Paramvir Rahal of the Institute of Advanced Gastroenterology
- SurgCenter Development ASCs perform almost 7k joint replacements in 2016; NY Department of Health approves Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center's ASC plans & more — 5 ASC company notes
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024