Precinct Line Ambulatory Surgery Center Opens in Texas
The new center is part of the company's strategic center launches in select states, including Texas. David Wood, CEO of Physician Partners of America, said the company's goal is to build the new center and ancillary services into a business model that puts the quality and physician-patient relationship first.
More Articles on Practice Management:
4 Key Factors Affecting Physician Professional Satisfaction
Physician Malpractice Premiums Drop 1.9%
4 Key Tools for Payer Negotiations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Truecare Surgery Center opens in California: 4 things to knowRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients