Physicians Realty Trust Exceeds $500M in Real Estate Assets
closed four unrelated transactions totaling $44.9 million.
With the close of these transactions, the company's real estate assets portfolio is now more than $500 million.
The transactions included the acquisition of:
• The Renaissance Center in Oshkosh, Wis., which houses ThedaCare Surgery Center and Fox Valley Plastic Surgery
• Three Premier Healthcare buildings in Bloomington, Ind.
• Medical office building in Bloomington, Ind., which houses Surgicare and Summit Urology
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the Amsurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs?
Spine & Pain Physicians Surgery Center Opens in Tennessee: 3 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
HCA defeats opponents: 5 things to know about TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center's $17M surgery center projectRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes