Physicians Realty Trust Exceeds $500M in Real Estate Assets
closed four unrelated transactions totaling $44.9 million.
With the close of these transactions, the company's real estate assets portfolio is now more than $500 million.
The transactions included the acquisition of:
• The Renaissance Center in Oshkosh, Wis., which houses ThedaCare Surgery Center and Fox Valley Plastic Surgery
• Three Premier Healthcare buildings in Bloomington, Ind.
• Medical office building in Bloomington, Ind., which houses Surgicare and Summit Urology
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the Amsurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs?
Spine & Pain Physicians Surgery Center Opens in Tennessee: 3 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes