Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
acquired the Surgical Institute of Monroe (Mich.) Ambulatory Surgery Center facility.
The company closed the purchase and master lease of the ASC on July 28. The total purchase price was $6 million with a first year unlevered yield of 8 percent.
The Surgical Institute of Monroe Ambulatory Surgery Center is a 24,000-square-foot, single-specialty surgery center.
Read more Physicians Realty Trust second quarter financial highlights.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
5 recent ASC expansions
12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Orthopaedic Institute for Children breaks ground on ASC — 7 things to knowRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — May 26, 2015
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health