Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
acquired the Surgical Institute of Monroe (Mich.) Ambulatory Surgery Center facility.
The company closed the purchase and master lease of the ASC on July 28. The total purchase price was $6 million with a first year unlevered yield of 8 percent.
The Surgical Institute of Monroe Ambulatory Surgery Center is a 24,000-square-foot, single-specialty surgery center.
Read more Physicians Realty Trust second quarter financial highlights.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
5 recent ASC expansions
12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New health campus at Westgate Medical Center to include surgery centerRead Now
- Salary, benefits, hours per case & more: 139 statistics on ASC staffing
- 6 recent anesthesia practice mergers & acquisitions — March 5, 2015
- 5 of the biggest challenges in healthcare that are opportunities for ASCs
- 6 hospitals, health systems planning or opening ASCs – March 5, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Atilla Ertan of UT Health Science Center