Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
acquired the Surgical Institute of Monroe (Mich.) Ambulatory Surgery Center facility.
The company closed the purchase and master lease of the ASC on July 28. The total purchase price was $6 million with a first year unlevered yield of 8 percent.
The Surgical Institute of Monroe Ambulatory Surgery Center is a 24,000-square-foot, single-specialty surgery center.
Read more Physicians Realty Trust second quarter financial highlights.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
5 recent ASC expansions
12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$7M joint venture surgery center to open in MarylandRead Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open