Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
The company closed the purchase and master lease of the ASC on July 28. The total purchase price was $6 million with a first year unlevered yield of 8 percent.
The Surgical Institute of Monroe Ambulatory Surgery Center is a 24,000-square-foot, single-specialty surgery center.
Read more Physicians Realty Trust second quarter financial highlights.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
5 recent ASC expansions
12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts