Physicians Realty Trust acquires Surgical Institute of Monroe ASC
The company closed the purchase and master lease of the ASC on July 28. The total purchase price was $6 million with a first year unlevered yield of 8 percent.
The Surgical Institute of Monroe Ambulatory Surgery Center is a 24,000-square-foot, single-specialty surgery center.
Read more Physicians Realty Trust second quarter financial highlights.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
5 recent ASC expansions
12 statistics on ASC growth, 2007 to 2012
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk