Physicians Realty Trust Acquires Montana Surgery Center for $4M
Physicians Realty Trust announced it has acquired Great Falls (Mont.) Clinic Surgery Center for $4 million.
The facility is now signed under a 15-year absolute, net master lease.
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare properties REIT.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
39 Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements in 2013
New York Methodist Hospital Plans Outpatient Surgery Center
13 Ambulatory Surgery Center Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MFC Announces April DividendRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software